Fiverr Community Forum

Using more than one network

Hi there,
I’m Mahfuj from Bangladesh. I usually use my sim network for browsing Fiverr. At first, I used WiFibut after a few days later it was not available. So I started using sim network through mobile hotspot. But a few hours ago my phone was stolen. That’s why I have lost my sim also. Now I’m using from another sim. My previous sim is not possible to renew.
Will it make any problem for my Fiverr account?

Sorry for bad English.

4 Likes

No, you can access your account from any network.

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

Mahfuj,

How are you doing? You have absolutely nothing to worry about because fiverr is compatibile with many networks across the globe. Accessing your account will not be an issue.

You also have a team of highly trained professionals in customer support who would be more than willing to assist with account access issues among other concerns.

Cheers,

Alpha

5 Likes

As every sim card’s net ip is unique, there’s nothing to worry about. just conscious about using double account in the same ip.

1 Like

@mxvect You don’t need to worry about that at all. Just make sure you’ll not use any public wifi or connection to log into your Fiverr account and only use a connection always, which do not use for another Fiverr account in same category :slight_smile:

1 Like

network mot the issue. check your internet coverage