Using Payment Word in Chat

Hello,
My Name is Ahmad Raza.I’m E-commerce Expert and Currently Creating Shopify Stores on Fiverr as a Freelancer. My Question is Whenever I’m in Chat With my Client I need To Use Word Payment and Paypal. Because I need to Add Payment Gateways in Shopify but then Fiverr Give me Restriction about Your Account can Get Banned for Using Payment Word in Chat. I want To sure that it is Real because without using Word Payment in Chat With my Clients then there is no way to Understand Project. Please Give me any Tip or Let Me Know How to Talk to Fiverr Support.

Thank You.

The most likely reason is that Fiverr fears people will do transactions outside of Fiverr to avoid the 20% commission. However, if you write e-mail or “p-ayment” or “paid”, you don’t get the warning.
Fiverr also doesn’t want you contacting people outside of Fiverr. There is an exception, if you meet people on Facebook, Twitter, and then ask them to order your gigs, that’s OK. But if I order from you, all our communications should take place on Fiverr for our protection. Remember, there are some crazy people out there, there are buyers who will threaten to speak bad about you or to hire a hacker to hurt you, so the less they know about you the better.
P.S. It’s always better to refund than to fight with a buyer, even if you’re right.

The most likely reason is that Fiverr fears people will do transactions outside of Fiverr to avoid the 20% commission. However, if you write e-mail or “p-ayment” or “paid”, you don’t get the warning.

Fiverr also doesn’t want you contacting people outside of Fiverr. There is an exception, if you meet people on Facebook, Twitter, and then ask them to order your gigs, that’s OK. But if I order from you, all our communications should take place on Fiverr for our protection. Remember, there are some crazy people out there, there are buyers who will threaten to speak bad about you or to hire a hacker to hurt you, so the less they know about you the better.

P.S. It’s always better to refund than to fight with a buyer, even if you’re right.

Thank You For Your Time.I think it is Better to use pa-yment is better cause i’m working legit but only i need to use payment because of i need to talk about payment method in shopify store.Once again Thank you for your Time.

Archived