Using resolution center to much

asianpros

Currently i have one client that,
after order started he promised me to give voice over for their video, but until now he don’t.
Already using resolution center twice for extend delivery and it’s been 1 week just waiting voice.

what should i do?
I think this guy just wanna messing up with me, he is member from 2016 and i don’t see any review from seller for him. is that natural? member from 2016 but never once received a review from the seller?

if i cancel this, is this reduce my gigs perfomace?

is there any way to cancel this without affect my gigs perfomance?

Nope.

That’s partly why I don’t bother with ratings.

Create gigs whose success won’t be determined by your ranking, level or ratings. Strong businesses don’t depend on things they can’t control.

The key is high proficiency, high demand, low supply.

As many of you know I’m a regular in this forum and I’d say one of the most common topics I see here is that buyers do unfair things and then the sellers’s ratings go down, jeopardizing, or even being solely responsible for, the seller level being demoted. Many, many, many months ago I stopped caring about Levels for this reason. I refuse to become anxious or run my business around unfair things that are out of my control. I know this sounds silly, because logic suggests that buyers are more …

Archived