Using the quick response feature

nametwine

Don’t underestimate the usefulness of the quick response feature. You can set up lots of different messages for any type of situation, if you don’t feel like writing them you can even use these:

Just received a new order?

Hi! Thanks for your interest in my gig! I’ll get to work as soon as possible!

Finished the work?

All done! Here is your order, it was great working with you!

Recieved a message and buyer would like a sample?

Hi! Thanks for your interest! You will find the work sample attached, I look forward to working with you.

Communication is key to keeping both the buyer and the seller happy and informed… Use these samples or write your own, it takes minuets to set up and seconds to use in the future saving you so much time down the line. Get into the habit of using them.

Communication is key!!

I agree, quick responses are absolutely wonderful! I think that taking the time to set them up definitely pays off in the long run, especially when you are answering the same types of questions all the time like I am, or communicating with buyers who are especially new and require extra explanations that would otherwise be cumbersome to type out repeatedly.
Great suggestion! 🙂

Guest brittanyzebraa

Quick Responses are the best! I have a few for the questions I get a lot, as well as a few for when I deliver an order.

I think it one of the most usful tools in Fiverr. It made my life as a seller SO much simpler. I had to write the same things over and over (and over) again. Now I have more free time to focus on doing a good work for my clients.

Archived