Usual End of the Month Question -How was your September?

writer99025

My September was actually below average, that surprised me as I thought that I had been working so hard. So guess my productivity has gone down. Have to do more work in less time. Raise prices? Not yet. But start exercising, stay focused and stay off the social media and stop worrying about the country and stuff for heaven’s sake. LOL.

Guest offlinehelpers

My September was actually below average, that surprised me as I thought that I had been working so hard. So guess my productivity has gone down. Have to do more work in less time. Raise prices? Not yet. But start exercising, stay focused and stay off the social media and stop worrying about the country and stuff for heaven’s sake. LOL.

But start exercising, stay focused and stay off the social media and stop worrying about the country and stuff for heaven’s sake. LOL.

Is that you talking to yourself there? 😉

Make sure you’re feeling 100% better before you start exercising again though!

Let’s see…September…

I was in the states during the summer and came back to Japan at the end of August, went back to the office 2 days later, and things are quite normal at work. It took me a while to get out of the “summer vacation” mind though. 😛

As for Fiverr, I think it was quite average, at first it started out slow but I think I ended up getting a good flow of orders. Hopefully it will be the same for next month.
I guess I’ll reopen my Halloween clothesline message gig or create a new gig where I draw people like zombies. Tis the season to be spooky 👻

But start exercising, stay focused and stay off the social media and stop worrying about the country and stuff for heaven’s sake. LOL.

Is that you talking to yourself there? 😉

Make sure you’re feeling 100% better before you start exercising again though!

Is that you talking to yourself there?

Yeah, when you stay alone, you do that a lot. LOL.

Maybe I was dreaming it, but I vaguely remember someone saying Sept, Oct, Jan, Feb & Mar are good months.

Nov, Dec & Summer are challenging months for sales on 5r.

I tend to but less in Summer and more in the Fall & Winter. I guess I have nothing better to do in bad weather than to work on my side business.

Even tho my gigs’ statics weren’t that good as normal months, but It was a great month after all. I reached level one seller, met new great people on forum & enjoyed serving new clients.

Fiverr   youssefkamel   Analytics

I hope other months will be good as September. Looking forward to work hard into making them even better!

Your Sept gig stats appear to be better than usual:). Good luck, keep on with the good work!

guess my productivity has gone down

I thought you were dying of fever. Don´t be so harsh with yourself!

Archived