Fiverr Community Forum

Vacation mode and gig appearing

I was getting wonderful orders every day! I was also showing up on the first few pages in my category for months. Then I had some family summer commitments and had to activate VACATION MODE. When my vacation mode was over, my orders have take a hit. I am now on page 11 and think it may have something to do with being on vacation. I will keep you all posted :slight_smile: I am grateful to Fiverr for the opportunity to join the gig economy and I am truly loving it! I just want to get back to work and connect with wonderful buyers. Just trying to take advantage of a slow time.

2 Likes

When I have gone on OOO mode it takes about a week to start getting orders from anyone other than my regulars.

5 Likes

Yes you are right. I am starting to get orders again and I moved up a few pages in the ranks! Thank you.

I had a similar experience. Give it time and it’ll work out.

This doesn’t work for everyone, but an alternative to Vacation Mode is to extend the delivery date on all your gigs. I did this just before a 10-day vacation where I had Internet access and could work 4 to 5 hours a day before going out. The day I left, orders came in. I had the peace of mind that not only did I have new orders waiting for me but I had plenty of time to complete them.

3 Likes

Did you extend your time with existing orders? Also what about a 24 hour delivery?

I dropped the 24-hour Rush delivery and extended delivery from 2 days to 5 days.

We drove two days to our destination and I allowed for a recovery/rest day in there too :slightly_smiling_face:

Once I was settled back home, I set-up 24 Hour Rush and changed standard delivery back to 2 days.

3 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised that so many people were super nice about the extended delivery times and everyone sent me “No rush, enjoy your vacation!” type messages.

2 Likes

Hello all the best to you. :slight_smile: