Vacation mode is good

sergio_yanes

Just got back from vacation and everything’s fine

I had read that vacation mode was bad, I was out for 10 days, I disabled the vacation mode just before get in my plane, when I got home, 12 hours later, I already had 5 new orders and a lot of message in my inbox, so , in my experience, vacation modo was a good solution to enjoy my travel and keep my mind out of work

Please, share your experiences 🙂

Sergio Yanes

Excellent, Sergio! This has been my (good) experience too. I prefer to use vacation mode so buyers don’t think my gigs have just disappeared like they do when they’re paused. When I’ve used vacation mode, I always come back to orders within a day or so after I’ve disabled it.

I just wish we had more than 60 days so I could use it on more weekends during the year, plus take actual vacation time in the summer and when my family travels. I often work on orders over the weekends, but I’d love more breaks from replying to messages sometimes.

Guest webexpert1313

wao. its a good news. because i am also worried about vocation mode. some guys told me vocation mode is made effect for sale. but i read your story and no need to worry about vocation mode 🙂

Archived