Fiverr Forum

Vegetables and Fruits vs our body science

Pl. note that vegetables, like fruits, are low in calories and fats but contain good amounts of vitamins and minerals. All the Green-Yellow-Orange vegetables are rich sources of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, beta-carotene, vitamin B-complex, vitamin-C, vitamin-A, and vitamin K.

Also, water is wet.

Water! That is my topic of research! I am called as Hydrogen scientist in my circle because of my research papers. Water is wet because of Hydrogen. We slip if water is spilled on floor because of Hydrogen because it is slippery too.One Oxygen and two Hydrogen make water. Anything you want. Very specific.

Also, e=mc2

If we slip on water its because someone moved the “Wet Floor” sign and as people are mainly water, it means that water made us slip on water.

Do you know why E= MC2. Everybody knows that but why? Can you?

Some people are really interesting.

Is there a way to get perpetual motion?

I find difficult to understand your english. Your sentence convey other meaning. What is your native language?

Click below:

opposite is also true!

Why do you immediately believe it is my English which is the problem?
How unscientific of you!
There were two variables in the equation regarding why you did not understand what I said.
The variables were you and me.
You know one variable, that you yourself are not a native speaker but rather than take that as the basis for your reasoning, instead you speculated that I (the unknown variable) was the problem.

I fear the opposite is true…eoinfinnegan’s English is perfect.

Lol! I could not understand how to respond to this without getting flagged… :rofl:

Anyways, good thread. Keep it up!

Happy anniversary, @idostuff4u! I hope that´s a fruitcake and not just an artificial deco cherry on top of it (to stay on topic).

you are life is with perpetual motion so you need not be! Got it?

Wait, did you just say “Shut Up” in a pseudo-scientific way?
If so, well done, that was funny.

If that were true, we’d all be immortal, which we’re not obviously.

Literature and science are different. Please discuss with people knowing their qualification or else you will be hurt. Hence I dont want hurt anybody.

Not if it is scientific literature.

Do you not know your qualification?
I think the only way I am going to get hurt here is if I get too enthusiastic with the facepalming.