Venting about jerk off buyers

I am sooo sick and effing tired of these GD buyers not reading my gig text and just ordering expecting something for practically nothing. I’ve been clear that buyers must contact me first before buying to make sure I can accommodate them. Grrr…shit it pisses me off!

Agreed, a huge annoyance. You have it quite noticeably formatted on your gig, I don’t understand how they miss it. I have it stated twice on mine and still people order. I just don’t see why we can’t have an optional setting for our gigs to require permission to order. I definitely feel for you on this, drives me nuts when buyers do this.

In response to those, I’ve been trying this a few times, it might risk a bad review but I I didn’t have a problem so far:

Either ask for more information and give them 1-2 days to reply with a warning that you’ll deliver a blank other if they don’t, or just deliver right the way. Ask them to send a cancellation if they want their money back or they must communicate better. Never cancel the gig by yourself, firstly because if they don’t reply at all and it become a forced cancellation, it’ll affect your rating. Secondly that would make them reply faster or actually bring you free money.

Bad enough is was a freaking Supermoon, but it had to be an eclipse besides! All but ONE of my current buyers has irritated me. On top of not reading ANYTHING in my gig description they’ve been demanding the world for chump change and making the most asinine assumptions because, for whatever reason, I don’t possess a crystal ball to read their head space. These are the days that test a professional to the core.