Very Bad Buyer Experience in Career

bishalbarua

Had a very bad buyer experience months ago. A buyer knocked me to remove Facebook pixel from his Shopify website. But he didn’t give me access to edit the theme though I had removed the pixel from the frontend option & delivered the job. But he rejects every time even though I have done the job.
At last, he gives me access to his theme editor to remove the pixel from the deep. I finish & deliver the job but he doesn’t come online. After 15 days he comes online, gives me a bad & nasty review with a 1-star rating. Then he even goes further. He reports to the Fiverr support to cancel the order.
& support gives me a warning (which I don’t know why)* & cancels the order.

So ultimately I lose my Level 1 Badge, the order, the order completion rate, get the lowest rating & review, because of which my every gig drops down from the rank.

Have been suffering ever since.

Had a very bad buyer experience months ago. A buyer knocked me to remove Facebook pixel from his Shopify website. But he didn’t give me access to edit the theme though I had removed the pixel from the frontend option & delivered the job. But he rejects every time even though I have done the job.

At last, he gives me access to his theme editor to remove the pixel from the deep. I finish & deliver the job but he doesn’t come online. After 15 days he comes online, gives me a bad & nasty review with a 1-star rating. Then he even goes further. He reports to the Fiverr support to cancel the order.

So ultimately I lose my Level 1 Badge, the order, the order completion rate, get the lowest rating & review, because of which my every gig drops down from the rank.

After 15 days he comes online, gives me a bad & nasty review.

I thought they only had 10 days to leave a review after the order completes.

A buyer knocked me to remove Facebook pixel from his Shopify website. But he didn’t give me access to edit the theme though I had removed the pixel from the frontend option & delivered the job. But he rejects every time even though I have done the job.

It depends whether what you did was what you said you would do in your gig/offer and what was asked for in the requirements. If you did part of it (I don’t know whether you did) you might have got a warning for that.

eg. if the gig requirement/gig/package description/offer is to do X but you don’t have enough info to do X (eg. he hasn’t given you access) you should wait till he does or maybe cancel if he doesn’t and not deliver something less than X (at least unless the buyer changes the requirements).

After 15 days he comes online, gives me a bad & nasty review.

I thought they only had 10 days to leave a review after the order completes.

A buyer knocked me to remove Facebook pixel from his Shopify website. But he didn’t give me access to edit the theme though I had removed the pixel from the frontend option & delivered the job. But he rejects every time even though I have done the job.

It depends whether what you did was what you said you would do in your gig/offer and what was asked for in the requirements. If you did part of it (I don’t know whether you did) you might have got a warning for that.

eg. if the gig requirement/gig/package description/offer is to do X but you don’t have enough info to do X (eg. he hasn’t given you access) you should wait till he does or maybe cancel if he doesn’t and not deliver something less than X (at least unless the buyer changes the requirements).

I have waited 7 days for him after completing the job, then delivered it. He had been offline for 15 days.

I had finished the job as per the requirement.

I have waited 7 days for him after completing the job, then delivered it. He had been offline for 15 days.

I had finished the job as per the requirement.

If you did everything that was asked when you initially delivered you could contact CS about it. Maybe they might remove the warning if you explain and show that you did. You didn’t say what the warning was for. If it was for partial delivery it might have been because the buyer was saying they asked to you to remove multiple/all pixels and said you didn’t remove all, but if you show CS that you did do everything asked that might help.

You could also have replied to the buyer’s review (so other buyers can see it) to give your side of the story though it’s probably too late for that now.

& support gives me a warning (which I don’t know why)

Why was I warned?

You may receive a warning for breaching our Terms of Service or any reported misconduct. A warning will be sent to your email address and will be displayed in your Fiverr account. Warnings don’t limit account activity but can lead to demotion or temporary suspension. See our Terms of Service for more information. Violations of our Terms of Service such as rude, abusive, improper language or behavior, spamming, misleading profile information, providing personal contact information, requesting positive feedback or feedback removal, and misrepresenting your Gig service may result in a warning.

Learn more about why you were warned.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Archived