Very bad experience with fiverr customer support

safebookmark

I don’t like to go customer support of Fiverr. Due to some reason. Here is one of them.

July 15, 2018 I have completed a job it’s only 15$ but when saw buyer put comments put comments “good job” but the review was only 3.7 check the screenshots. I ask the buyer what is the problem with my service. Here is our conversation

1721883599_Capture1.thumb.png.e6370a470d142292fb600d36760ea7b8.png

buyer send me an attachments file here it’

1939991179_Attachment_1531715229(1).thumb.jpg.0ef3c144fd6e4fe71c3ba6f49d34b827.jpg

Today, I am got the mail about my account.

Hi safebookmark,
To create a fair and respectable marketplace, we ask that you do not try to manipulate or find workarounds to ‘trick’ our system. This is considered as improper behavior and a violation of our Terms of Service.

This is your first reminder. Another violation of Fiverr’s TOS will result in a demotion of your current level.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

******** Still I am trying to understand mistake happen by me. I think fiverr have no ca>re about the**

** seller. very upset with these type of warning on my account. ********

I feel you. I’ve been in the exact same situation a month ago when a buye left 1 star by mistake writing “great service”. After asking a modification request the buyer still did a mistake. Then I agreed with my buyer to contact CS. And then… guess what…! I got the same warning with you! Fiverr should take these issues more seriously and not accuse us for things we are not guilty!

I feel you. I’ve been in the exact same situation a month ago when a buye left 1 star by mistake writing “great service”. After asking a modification request the buyer still did a mistake. Then I agreed with my buyer to contact CS. And then… guess what…! I got the same warning with you! Fiverr should take these issues more seriously and not accuse us for things we are not guilty!

May be time to move another marketplace. I am felling sorry for this situation.

I’m very sorry this has happened to you. Sadly, events like this seem to becoming more commonplace. From now on, you will just have to learn to live with reviews placed in error. Any attempt to change a review after delivery seems to be counted against sellers.

Archived