Very concerned, My account does not show up on google search or Fiverr search

stencilanything

If I type in “stencil” without pressing return it shows a dropdown list where one of the options is “search usernames containing stencil”. If I select that, 3 usernames are shown, the 1st of which is yours.

ok but other keywords don’t show it, and I can’t find it on google at all - have tried all sorts of different searches for it including the exact username + fiverr etc.

ok but other keywords don’t show it, and I can’t find it on google at all - have tried all sorts of different searches for it including the exact username + fiverr etc.

Typing stencilanything + fiverr into google search (google . com) shows your gigs and profile as the top 5 results when I try. It might not show every one of your gigs there.

Similar when I type the fiverr site URL / yourusername into google.

If you want to check that your gigs are in Fiverr’s search index you can do that by going to this page:

favicon-32x32.png.610a8086d895625d73a7d8a88073c53e.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.78d09b046c08bb1ef2bc0b1bafdeee4d.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

and then you get questions:

What can we help you with: Select: Gig (that might already be selected with the above link)

What is the issue with your gig: Select: My gig doesn’t appear in search:

Which gig are you trying to locate: then select the gig you want to check there

Then it will automatically tell you if it’s active in the search index etc.

Archived