Very cool thing I just figured out!

genuineguidance

So often here, I mark posts that are obviously in the wrong category - those asking for help in improving their gig putting their post under “Fiverr FAQ” or “Fiverr News” or whatever - well, I just realized, there is a little pencil icon near the post they make and I can move their post to the right category for them instead of reporting it and probably annoying the heck out of the moderators here! I know, small thing to get excited about, but, it will save me from typing my normal snarky response to them putting their post in the wrong category, to moving it for them.

This I like! It will hopefully make me not seem so crabby here on the forums (at times) 🙂

GG

If you go here: Regular badge on Fiverr Comm

You can press on “You can use this badge as a title” if you want to use it.

You can also go into your “Preferences” to set your title.

OH cool! It worked! Thanks @vibronx!

Almost as exciting as the day I was promoted to TRS many moons ago. Unfortunately lost it when the levels thing kicked in and I had 89% response rate! ugh!!!

GG

Regulars (and mods) doing this category moves for a thousand years, recently many of “active” (who like to volunteer on forum clean up) Regulars dropped from Trust level 3, and that’s the reason so many posts are left in wrong categories. Also with these “pencil” features, TL3 users Flags are weighted. Like main site forum levels also can be dropped .
Congrats on achieving TL3 (regular™), you are awesome 😎

Regulars (and mods) doing this category moves for a thousand years, recently many of “active” (who like to volunteer on forum clean up) Regulars dropped from Trust level 3, and that’s the reason so many posts are left in wrong categories. Also with these “pencil” features, TL3 users Flags are weighted. Like main site forum levels also can be dropped .

Congrats on achieving TL3 (regular™), you are awesome 😎

I have moved quite a few posts that are placed by newbies in the wrong category. I don’t mind helping out when I have time and am reading the forum anyways! I used to just report or flag the posts in the wrong categories, so the day I saw the pencil there and tried it, I was off to the races! I will try to behave so that my TL will not be dropped.

GG

Archived