Very Effective Tip For Buyer Request (Especially for Fresh Sellers)

khansahil

Hello Everybody,
This is very helpful guide for new sellers. If you don’t get your first sell then this tip will work for you. Fiverr offer buyer request on which we can bids and offer over services.The best way to bid is prepared a convincing cover letter. Whenever you bid ,bid with that cover letter.I am sharing a sample of cover letter so you can get the better idea and believe me this tip is very efficient.

Sample of Cover Letter For a Graphic Designer (You can make your own based on your gig):

Dear employer,

After reading your offer this looks like a perfect fit for my skill sets. I have built a large number of creative designs for different businesses.

My name is Khan and I am an Pakistani Graphic designer. I love graphic designs and have great portfolio with different samples.

I can assure you several things in addition that I am a professional designer:

• I have a great design sense for European corporate design
  • I can guarantee quality in communications.
  • I work extremely fast and with high quality

Thank you and I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Khan Sahil

• 6 months later...

A good idea but I suggest a more personal approach when you are preparing a bid. The reader wants to know that you have looked at what they have requested and have made your bid to their requirements. I type each out individually and I have a very high success rate when I go to Buyer Requests.

Really? There’s absolutely nothing about the client’s project here, just a load of guffalo about how awesome you are. I can guarantee you that half the people reading this will C&P this, some with minor alterations, or simply didn’t read this at all.

This is a terrible tactic.

Same here. I tried this praised method too, but after the third or fourth offer I didn’t think it was appropriate. Read your potential buyer’s request and answer it as personal as possible. I’ve also a high success rate doing this. A lot of customers even told they that they picked me due to that.

And keep in mind that there is no formatting in your message. It comes as “steady” text.

One last thing: I’ve ordered few times in Fiverr. All these people with their pre-written texts were sorted out immediately.

Only the buyer knows what suit him/her. I have tried a lot of tactics - personal-centered request, praise, bragging. What works for A may not work for B. Clients consider a lot of things in your request: offering price, submission time, then all those personal and the likes can then come into the picture.

Archived