Very Few Buyer Request Showing Up

proworker24

Hi, I’m a new Seller on Fiverr, therefore, a Non-rated seller. I am facing a problem of not getting enough Buyer Request; I have received only 4 Buyer Requests that too was not totally related to my Gig and they appeared after long interval of time. Who else also faced this Situation as a New Seller on Fiverr… If you did I can feel that frustration 😅, not easy to deal with. If anyone has Way to deal with this situation, please do tell me.

Thanks for suggesting the link, I read it and do got some important information on BR’s but it was not actually helpful in how to get more BR’s.

Anyway Thank you for Contributing your time helping me… 😀

but it was not actually helpful in how to get more BR’s.

The link does not have any information on that because there is no way of getting more BRs. Unfortunately, it is not in our control.

Thanks for suggesting the link, I read it and do got some important information on BR’s but it was not actually helpful in how to get more BR’s.

Anyway Thank you for Contributing your time helping me… 😀

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Don’t depend on Buyer Requests. Lots of great tips and information in the above. 🙂

but it was not actually helpful in how to get more BR’s.

The link does not have any information on that because there is no way of getting more BRs. Unfortunately, it is not in our control.

Yeah, that’s true because I have spent much time on finding if there’s a way to do this but haven’t found one. The only way would be to promote the Gig on Social Platforms 😄 which can increase the engagement to some extent.

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Don’t depend on Buyer Requests. Lots of great tips and information in the above. 🙂

It feels so good when I meet people who are soo helpful…

That ‘TIPS FOR SELLERS’ Category is really nice…

Thank you for Suggesting that… :v:t2:

Archived