Fiverr Community Forum

Very Few Buyer Request Showing Up

Hi, I’m a new Seller on Fiverr, therefore, a Non-rated seller. I am facing a problem of not getting enough Buyer Request; I have received only 4 Buyer Requests that too was not totally related to my Gig and they appeared after long interval of time. Who else also faced this Situation as a New Seller on Fiverr… If you did I can feel that frustration :sweat_smile:, not easy to deal with. If anyone has Way to deal with this situation, please do tell me.

2 Likes

Check this out: Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.) Updated August 2018

3 Likes

Thanks for suggesting the link, I read it and do got some important information on BR’s but it was not actually helpful in how to get more BR’s.
Anyway Thank you for Contributing your time helping me… :grinning:

1 Like

The link does not have any information on that because there is no way of getting more BRs. Unfortunately, it is not in our control.

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Don’t depend on Buyer Requests. Lots of great tips and information in the above. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true because I have spent much time on finding if there’s a way to do this but haven’t found one. The only way would be to promote the Gig on Social Platforms :smile: which can increase the engagement to some extent.

It feels so good when I meet people who are soo helpful…
That ‘TIPS FOR SELLERS’ Category is really nice…
Thank you for Suggesting that… :v:t2::v:t2:

2 Likes

Best of luck on Fiverr, hope you have success.

1 Like

I am also getting no buyer request