Very good Fiverr!

azimkiya

Fiverr is a very essential marketplace. It have many different parts of job.

First, when i was new seller in fiverr, I had no order in my account.

then, Fiverr communication was promoted me. then i have got many order. buyers behavior is very attractive in Fiverr communication.

I mean, Fiverr communication job system is very helpful & very easy to our life.

I feel fortunate to working in this site. Thanks…

Your gigs are hilarious! I think that’s the key to this thing. You have something totally, totally unique. If you have 8 million reviews, you can probably still get plenty of sales even if you are in a super crowded category. But for the rest of us, we need to figure out really creative and unique things to offer.

Great job!

Bob 🙂

the funny thing is that I remember you from the beginning, I remember your fist gig and your friend with some really funny dance moves which are not in newer videos… I mean, they are still there but slightly different now. the big plus is that you have a choreography now, which makes you different from the others in that category. Sometimes I go to your page to check some of your videos, they makes me smile.

I like you, love your videos, I was thinking to buy it from you, I surely will one day and I’m really happy to see the number of orders on your page.

keep up a good work!

Drazen 🙂

• 1 month later...

Archived