Very important tell me please

e_ozel

Since the gig doesn’t currently say that broadcast rights/commercial use is extra, the buyer would currently get all rights when they order it as it is now.

If you wanted to charge extra for those you should add them as extras on the gig (though I wouldn’t do it too soon after the buyer has asked this message).

For this buyer I’d just say “yes it currently includes commercial rights and full broadcast rights” (since you don’t mention otherwise on the gig and there’s no extra for it. You could say that at some later time you will start charging extra for them.

From the TOS:

When purchasing a Gig, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Gig page. Note: some Gigs charge additional payments (through Gig Extras) for Commercial Use License [my note: there’s also stuff about full broadcast rights]

Since the gig doesn’t currently say that broadcast rights/commercial use is extra, the buyer would currently get all rights when they order it as it is now.

If you wanted to charge extra for those you should add them as extras on the gig (though I wouldn’t do it too soon after the buyer has asked this message).

For this buyer I’d just say “yes it currently includes commercial rights and full broadcast rights” (since you don’t mention otherwise on the gig and there’s no extra for it. You could say that at some later time you will start charging extra for them.

From the TOS:

When purchasing a Gig, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Gig page. Note: some Gigs charge additional payments (through Gig Extras) for Commercial Use License [my note: there’s also stuff about full broadcast rights]

yes it currently includes commercial rights and full broadcast rights

I do thank you so much to both! I ve just said that yes it currently includes commercial rights and full broadcast rights

Because I dont want them to pay on such issues. I do thank you

Archived