Very late delivery no response from buyer

shohagsheqder

Hi am a logo designer. I had a order from a client two weeks ago.I upload files as per his requirements.He seen his work.Then he never came back .I am waiting for him, I do not deliver.Now it show 12 days late.
What should I do now without losing my response.Please advice me.
Regards
Shohagsheqder

If I were you, I would have delivered the work on time. Even if the buyer did not respond (if they didn’t respond, I’d take it as them accepting the work). And if they tried to dispute it, I’d take it up with the resolution center (because they had time to dispute it before and I provided samples, so I’d be in the right).

But since you left it, and did not deliver anything at all, then the late delivery would be on you. At least that’s how I see it.

If I were you, I would have delivered the work on time. Even if the buyer did not respond (if they didn’t respond, I’d take it as them accepting the work). And if they tried to dispute it, I’d take it up with the resolution center (because they had time to dispute it before and I provided samples, so I’d be in the right).

But since you left it, and did not deliver anything at all, then the late delivery would be on you. At least that’s how I see it.

Now what should I do ?

I think the only option you have is what @katherinebell1 suggested. Just remember that for future orders, you must deliver a final product before the deadline. To help with this, I hope you create an in-depth requirement list that the buyer must provide before the order can begin, and once it begins, work until you have a final product to deliver. Don’t let unresponsive clients affect your analytics.

Archived