Very low requests in Buyers request section

workholics24hrs

I don’t know why but Buyer’s request sections showing no requests or sometimes very few from end of Dec to January today. Please tell me what new sellers do to introduce themselves. I know I have a potential but this trend making me worried. How I ‘ll flourish in such Fiverr’ condition ? 😦

I have found that buyer requests are just one avenue to generate sales on your gigs.

I would recommend marketing yourself outside Fiverr as well. Social media, guest blogging on a topic you are knowledgeable… Just to name a couple.

You have to think of your Fiverr business as a real business, because it is! When starting, you will need to put a lot of time into making your gigs look professional.

• 4 weeks later...

I have found that buyer requests are just one avenue to generate sales on your gigs.

I would recommend marketing yourself outside Fiverr as well. Social media, guest blogging on a topic you are knowledgeable… Just to name a couple.

You have to think of your Fiverr business as a real business, because it is! When starting, you will need to put a lot of time into making your gigs look professional.

Thank you for wonderful suggestion

Archived