Very low sales feb till now

evanego

Is your gigs impressions, click, view increasing?

But I’ve already reported this to CS, thinking that this might be causes by a bug or what. Coz my buyers sees that I am offline even if I am online. And when I see them online, it changes to offline in an instant. It’s been really weird.

What do you mean? What is the reason? It’s really weird coz I am online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

It’s really weird coz I am online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Being online all the time is not going to result in more sales. If you want more sales than you are finding through the Fiverr search results and Buyer Requests, then you are going to have to market and promote your gig(s) to your target customers. Figure out who these people are, and where they are located, then, go to those places, show those target customers how you can help them solve their needs… and encourage them to hire you.

It’s really weird coz I am online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Being online all the time is not going to result in more sales. If you want more sales than you are finding through the Fiverr search results and Buyer Requests, then you are going to have to market and promote your gig(s) to your target customers. Figure out who these people are, and where they are located, then, go to those places, show those target customers how you can help them solve their needs… and encourage them to hire you.

Yeah, I think that’s the missing link. My plan is to put video on my gig, take the tests, then take a course here if my budget allows then exert more effort to promote my gig. But being online all the time helps, right? @jonbaas

Yeah, I think that’s the missing link. My plan is to put video on my gig, take the tests, then take a course here if my budget allows then exert more effort to promote my gig. But being online all the time helps, right? @jonbaas

But being online all the time helps, right?

No, it does not. Buyers can place orders from your gigs at any time, even when you are offline. You do not need to be sitting around waiting for orders.

No, it does not. Buyers can place orders from your gigs at any time, even when you are offline. You do not need to be sitting around waiting for orders.

Oh okay. So that is the new rule now. Fiverr’s been changing how things work abruptly nowadays to the detriment of those who have been here for a long time and have contributed even small to the site’s success. I hope the site updates us, the sellers, before implementing anything in an instant.

That is kind of an upfront direct answer. But I’d take that as a way to improve my business here. Thanks Jon

Oh okay. So that is the new rule now. Fiverr’s been changing how things work abruptly nowadays to the detriment of those who have been here for a long time and have contributed even small to the site’s success. I hope the site updates us, the sellers, before implementing anything in an instant.

So that is the new rule now.

It’s not a rule, it’s just unnecessary. If you’re sitting around waiting for orders, then you’re wasting your time. Use that time to improve your gigs, or market them to your target customers. You don’t need to be online in order for buyers to hire you.

That is kind of an upfront direct answer. But I’d take that as a way to improve my business here. Thanks Jon

That is kind of an upfront direct answer.

Yep. I’ve been told that other sellers here appreciate an honest, up-front answer. Being a seller here on Fiverr is not easy… so I don’t present it as such in my advice. If you’re serious about succeeding, you’ll look outside the box, experiment, and take as many hard steps as necessary to become a better seller. It’s going to be a struggle, and it’s going to take time. That’s usually how it works in any business.

That is kind of an upfront direct answer.

Yep. I’ve been told that other sellers here appreciate an honest, up-front answer. Being a seller here on Fiverr is not easy… so I don’t present it as such in my advice. If you’re serious about succeeding, you’ll look outside the box, experiment, and take as many hard steps as necessary to become a better seller. It’s going to be a struggle, and it’s going to take time. That’s usually how it works in any business.

Yeah. Agree. Thanks much Jon. I’m just hoping I won’t let go coz Fiverr has been a life-saver to me.

I find in the off peaks if you edit your gigs and update them, you sometimes receive even more clicks and impressions.

I’d suggest though that if you haven’t maxed out your gig limit, consider diversifying your gigs to offer services in other categories.

You can check out my profile if you’d like. You’ll see that I diversify to increase my chances.

Archived