Fiverr Community Forum

Very much upset ! Maybe I am done with Fiverr

Mine Fiverr was going great. I have 10 reviews and I opened my account in July. I edited all my gigs someone said there will not be any problem if I change the gig title and description. But now I am suffering a lot. There are no more impressions and my gigs are not live It has been more than 2 months since I am not getting any sales. Can someone assist me with what I need to do now? Should I delete my account? I have already talked with Fiverr authority they said that all my gigs are active. But I am seeing that every day my gig’s impressions are going down. I don’t know what to do. I have no other option left. Maybe all my hops are finished here.

Definitely not!

You have 6 active gigs and your last delivery was 5 hours ago.

Some sellers take months to get their first order!

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to continue building your business.

1 Like

Yes, definitely do not delete your account. All your efforts and hard work will be down the drain. There is an old saying that goes…“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” And I find that to be true a majority of the time. If something is working for you, don’t change it or you could end up changing the very thing that was making it successful.

The fact that you changed the gig title and description, I would think that it would have to be re-indexed (not sure of that, just my opinion) or go through the same process as a new gig.

I know a lot of sellers periodically edit their gig tags, images, or keywords to rank better, and that’s fine. I do think it will slow down your progress though, if you were getting sales on that gig but now are not. It can take months for a new gig to start making sales, so my suggestion is that if it is a gig that is not making sales or is getting no impressions then go ahead and make changes, but expect it to take time to see results.

2 Likes

Yes but she is my Facebook buyer. She gave me work two times but I am not getting anything from fiverr as all my gigs have no ranking now.

It sounds as if the gigs have not been reviewed by Fiverr after you made changes–are they visible in search at all? If you made changes, and they are not coming up in search since then, that’s very common.

In that case, write to customer support and ask them to look at your gigs that you have edited, and to approve them, and “re-index” them in their categories and search results. This “re-index” is the term Fiverr uses when gigs that were removed after you edited them need to show in search results again. (They would simply be pending approval, and unless you ask, they are so busy that the need to approve your gigs may pass unnoticed).

However, if you mean they ARE visible but have low rankings, you can only keep waiting for new clients since the gigs are constantly rotated. Don’t keep editing them in either case–as they will lose visibility again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much , i hope this will help as I did not write yet to customer support. My all gigs have no impression at all and no longer in search result. :expressionless:

1 Like

Your gigs are online. Ranking is dynamic. It changes based on a variety of factors which may or may not be in your control. You cant really do a whole lot about it other then just delivering work where you can.
Nobody is entitled on a former gig ranking.

1 Like

Fiverr authority has said that all my gigs are in the search result but though I cannot see any progress every day I am sharing my gigs to social media but no impressions at all. It is going down every day:expressionless:

Editing something in the description is not a problem but edit Title is a problem.
Now your gig will act like a new gig as far as I know.

1 Like

My account same case

1 Like