Very New Here - Need Help Understanding The Process - Please Help!

Hello All, I am new to Fiverr. I purchased a premium package from a seller to create a logo for my travel agency. The seller did create several logos and I accepted the one that I liked most. The premium package is advertised as the “Complete Corporate Identity Package” which includes the logos, stationary design, social media kit and copyrights.

3D Mock Up
High Resolution
Logo Transparency
Vector File
Source File
Social Media Kit
Stationary Designs
5 logos
Unlimited Revisions
Delivery Time - 1 day

I received the logo in a message on fiverr. I was told that all I had to do to use the logo; was to download it from the message. I"m new at this but something tells me; it’s just not that easy.

Would someone be so nice as to explain to me exactly what this all means. I have asked the seller but I don’t think he/she is understanding what I’m asking or is trying to get over on me.

Please Help!!!
Mary

Hi Mary,

You are supposed to receive all the files included in the package in a delivery message on the order page, not in your inbox. If your seller sent the files to your inbox instead, ask them to deliver the order properly so that you can accept. If that’s what they did, and if you’re happy with what you’ve received, then you can accept the delivery, complete the order, and download your logo and everything else. If you’re not happy with the delivery, you’ll be able to request modification.

Here’s hoping everything goes well with the seller. Good luck!

Hi Mary,

You are supposed to receive all the files included in the package in a delivery message on the order page, not in your inbox. If your seller sent the files to your inbox instead, ask them to deliver the order properly so that you can accept. If that’s what they did, and if you’re happy with what you’ve received, then you can accept the delivery, complete the order, and download your logo and everything else. If you’re not happy with the delivery, you’ll be able to request modification.

Here’s hoping everything goes well with the seller. Good luck!

Thank You so much for your response. The first 3 logos I received on the order page, the other two were sent to my inbox. I accepted the one sent on the order page. So should i be expecting a separate file for each; the logo, stationary design, social media kit and the copyrights?

Thank You so much for your response. The first 3 logos I received on the order page, the other two were sent to my inbox. I accepted the one sent on the order page. So should i be expecting a separate file for each; the logo, stationary design, social media kit and the copyrights?

Everything should be included in the delivery - everything in the package that you have paid for. I’ve never bought a logo, but to me it sounds logical that if you buy five logos, you should get all the included files and the copyrights for each. But maybe that’s not how buying a logo works - have you asked your seller what’s included? Did they tell you what to expect when you ordered?

Archived