Very rude even after I agree to pay $10 extra for gig?

psbsatellite

I was talking to this guy and we agree on a price and I said as soon as I have the funds I will go ahead… The price of the gig was $60 and all I have at the moment is $50… the gig was advertised cheaper… thats why I approached him…

So I said as soon as I have that extra $10 in my paypal I will get back to him to go ahead with the gig…

he says…

“Don’t get back to me I don’t like that you negotiate”

I negotiated myself into paying $10 for the gig?

This guy has several complaints of being rude, NO NEED for that on fiver, never mind that I had agreed to the price of the gig plus $10 ?

Beware of ********** he does not seem to be happy at his work!

I was talking to this guy and we agree on a price and I said as soon as I have the funds I will go ahead… The price of the gig was $60 and all I have at the moment is $50… the gig was advertised cheaper… thats why I approached him…

So I said as soon as I have that extra $10 in my paypal I will get back to him to go ahead with the gig…

he says…

This guy has several complaints of being rude, NO NEED for that on fiver, never mind that I had agreed to the price of the gig plus $10 ?

This guy has several complaints of being rude,

Also how would you know that?

Nasty taste in my mouth, cancelling my plans for a gig for now : (

I did not participate in your private negotiations so i can’t really side with anyone, nor am I defending anyone, but from the looks of things a seller refused to work with you and now you came here to call them out and throw some shade.

I understand your frustration but seems like you are going out of your way to hurt someone.

Please edit your post to remove the seller’s name, like I said it’s against forum rules. The mods will delete this thread soon otherwise.

he says…

he says…

What part of his reply didn’t you understand?

I just got the SAME gig from another nice person for just $5

if anyone is rude to you on fiver report them them move on… there are MANY nice creators here : )

Happy Ending … but not for the Rude person he just talked himself out of $60 and SAVED me $55

THANKS!

Be careful, the quality of work you will receive may be reflected by the price. 🤨 ( I just had to try out the “blur spoiler” option to see what that was all about.

Be careful, the quality of work you will receive may be reflected by the price. 🤨 ( I just had to try out the “blur spoiler” option to see what that was all about.

That was in my mind too. Maybe he will tell us how is going and what was his order so we can have more information. I am very curious to know.

What was the project that you hire the seller ? $5 and $60 is a huge difference.

Was just a simple animated logo…

I just don’t get hos this guy went from being pleasant and me agreeing to add $10 to the advertised $50 price of the gig? To him saying out the blue “Do not contact me again” That’s not normal guys!

I blocked him, reported him and saved $55

WHAT A BUSINESS MAN HE IS : )

Was just a simple animated logo…

I just don’t get hos this guy went from being pleasant and me agreeing to add $10 to the advertised $50 price of the gig? To him saying out the blue “Do not contact me again” That’s not normal guys!

I blocked him, reported him and saved $55

WHAT A BUSINESS MAN HE IS : )

If one buyer will say to me to low prices I will say to find someone else. Even if they (then) want to purchase my full price again I would not like to work with him. If someone will not appreciate my work and creativity and try to find just cheap service, I am afraid to work with this kind of buyer.

Regarding to logo, I really hope you will have quality and original because $5 is very less money for logo design.

It’s up to you by the way…

I cannot comment on this without seeing the entire conversation, but I think there is a communication issue. It seems the seller’s English is sub-par and he couldn’t express what he exactly wanted to.

I cannot comment on this without seeing the entire conversation, but I think there is a communication issue.

I’m reeeeaaaaallly sensing that the miscommunication/misunderstanding was part of the problem too…

I cannot comment on this without seeing the entire conversation, but I think there is a communication issue. It seems the seller’s English is sub-par and he couldn’t express what he exactly wanted to.

I cannot comment on this without seeing the entire conversation, but I think there is a communication issue.

I think you are right. This is the problem with online communication-- it can be hard to understand what the other person is saying. Seems the seller thought the buyer was insisting on paying ONLY $10 rather than an additional $10.

It is probably best to give the benefit of the doubt in these situations, even though it can be frustrating.

I have personally had to apologize to a potential buyer in the past who took a refusal of an order request (which did not fit my services) as a rude rebuttal, though it was not what I meant at all. But I could see how he took it that way.

Oh, technology…

Archived