Very very very bad experience with fiverr

I really don’t know whether the problem is faced me only me or by some others too.

Today I sent an offer of $10 to a consumer.

In INR, $10 is equal to 755.38 rupess.

But the moment I sent the $10 offer to my consumer it is showing 997 rupees.

As a result of which the consumer is thinking that I am arusing my price whiout informing him.

And there is not a single option to create the deal in INR.

But because this this “Inappropriateness of Fiverr” I lost the offer, which was about to be a chain of offers.

If this kind of discripancy take place on fiverr then how I can stay on fiverr and reccommend others to join fiver.

I really don’t know whether the problem is faced me only me or by some others too.

Today I sent an offer of $10 to a consumer.

In INR, $10 is equal to 755.38 rupess.

As a result of which the consumer is thinking that I am arusing my price whiout informing him.

And there is not a single option to create the deal in INR.

But because this this “Inappropriateness of Fiverr” I lost the offer, which was about to be a chain of offers.

If this kind of discripancy take place on fiverr then how I can stay on fiverr and reccommend others to join fiver.

You and your client really need to read the rules.

Just an FYI: your client could clearly see on his invoice the price that you put + extra 2$ processing fee. They clearly knew what is the difference and why.

You and your client really need to read the rules.

Just an FYI: your client could clearly see on his invoice the price that you put + extra 2$ processing fee. They clearly knew what is the difference and why.

Thanks for the information. My clint is saying that, it is my discripency

Thanks for the information. My clint is saying that, it is my discripency

My clint is saying that, it is my discripency

obviously he is trying to scam you and instead of him paying his fee he is trying to make you to pay your 20% commission and on top of that for you to compensate his fee discounting your price even more.

It’s not your responsibility to pay his fees.

My clint is saying that, it is my discripency

obviously he is trying to scam you and instead of him paying his fee he is trying to make you to pay your 20% commission and on top of that for you to compensate his fee discounting your price even more.

It’s not your responsibility to pay his fees.

Thank you so much dear @mariashtelle1 . Thanks a lot. After seeing your comment I actually visited my previous orders and found sightly increased amount in all of them and they did not ask me for that.

I have not yet read the “Rule Book” properly, that might be the reason for my misunderstanding. I will read it thoroughly today.

And I think you are correct, because the moment I told my buyer that it is the service fee. He suddenly stopped conversation and went offline.

Thank you so much dear. Thank you for your kind information.

You saved me from that scammer

Archived