Video and your Portfolio

I notice lately that a lot of my videos I upload when I deliver a gig do not show up in my portfolio (yes, my portfolio is active). I asked Fiverr about it and they said the buyer can deny it from showing. Hmmmm, I thought, why would they deny it but I said “ok”. and moved on. However, it kept happening so I asked a client if they denied the video from showing up in my portfolio and they said "nope"

I have a feeling I’m more of a victim of a bug or problem than customer’s denying the videos from showing in my portfolio but I don’t think Fiverr is interested and instead tells you it was denied by the buye – probably because they are busy and it is an easy answer for closing a ticket.

Anyone else having this problem?

Maybe, just maybe the ‘bug’ is intentional? As Fiverr grows by leaps and bounds, and keeps encouraging video uploads, in both gig descriptions and portfolios, it’s possible the servers simply get overloaded (which is why I believe there are so very much intermittent site downtime). The easiest temporary fix is to block uploads for awhile rather than to restrict some other process ‘more important’ to the buying/selling protocol.

Bug problems yes… busy support yes… but haven’t ever tried the delivering videos & portfolio thingie yet lol

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/7479/portfolio-sometimes-do-not-update

Maybe, just maybe the ‘bug’ is intentional? As Fiverr grows by leaps and bounds, and keeps encouraging video uploads, in both gig descriptions and portfolios, it’s possible the servers simply get overloaded (which is why I believe there are so very much intermittent site downtime). The easiest temporary fix is to block uploads for awhile rather than to restrict some other process ‘more important’ to the buying/selling protocol.

Bug problems yes… busy support yes… but haven’t ever tried the delivering videos & portfolio thingie yet lol

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/7479/portfolio-sometimes-do-not-update