Video call feature finally here

I noticed it too. However it comes only with Business Buyers. Also you can schedule a video call only after an order has been placed. Perhaps it’s for good, otherwise buyers would abuse by requesting video calls too frequently.

it comes only with Business Buyers.

Yes, business buyers and V.I.D buyers.

you can schedule a video call only after an order has been placed.

Havent tried this yet, looking forward to it. Thank you for telling.

I personally feel that it should have more criteria like for level 2 sellers or above only because what if a business client or a vid can contact a new seller, and the newbie is not that experienced, he’s just gonna spam the client and that will affect us. Since, chances are maybe the client will leave the platform or maybe he wont mind. So only level 2 and above should have this feature only.

Indeed. It would be additional effort and time spent. However I find it useful for those cases with huge projects, high budget, many requirements and long time for delivery.

Well, I provide video editing/motion designing, I just need a short description, nothing complicated.

And being not native english, I sometimes don’t understand a word in a sentence, so it’s easier to see it written.

It’s also quite difficult when people have british and afro american accent.

Well, I provide video editing/motion designing, I just need a short description, nothing complicated.

And being not native english, I sometimes don’t understand a word in a sentence, so it’s easier to see it written.

It’s also quite difficult when people have british and afro american accent.

I sometimes don’t understand a word in a sentence, so it’s easier to see it written.

Nowadays conference apps like Google Meet, Zoom, Microsoft Teams offer live transcription. But I agree with you. I prefer everything written. There is huge time difference sometimes and it can be a real problem too.

Archived