Can I contact the buyer via video conference or can I invite him/her for a video conference?
If you have ZOOM tag in your inbox or order page then yes, otherwise no. Only in order page and only if it is clear why it has to be done.
- Video calls are powered by Zoom.
- At this stage, only sellers can initiate video calls under specific terms (as specified below).
- We aim to keep the marketplace a secure and protected environment for both our sellers and our buyers. Therefore, all calls will be recorded and saved in Fiverr’s system to be periodically reviewed.
- Within an order or from an inbox conversation, using the message box, click the video icon.
- The message box contains the predefined text and a generated link for both seller and buyer to click and join the video call.
- Sellers have the option to edit the text and customize it to your needs.
Note: Make sure not to edit the generated link.
- We highly recommend contacting the buyer before creating a new meeting to make sure that they are available to video call. Consider the differences in time zones as well.
- When both the seller and buyer are ready to start the call, simply click on the generated link.
Note: Both sellers and buyers can choose to share the generated link external to Fiverr’s platform.
- From the Inbox and Order page, conversations can be initiated with VID and Fiverr Business Buyers.
- From the Order page only, sellers can initiate a Video call if their Gig is in one of the following sub-categories:
- Cooking Lessons
- Craft Lessons
- Fitness Lessons
- Online Coding Lessons
- Online Language Lessons
- Online Lessons
- Online Music Lessons
- QA & Review
- Life Coaching
- Customer Care
- From the Order page only, Pro sellers can initiate Video calls.