Video converting? When I do a video gigg,what file do I upload it as? MP4 or something else?

I am new here and you probably have gone over this before. I coudnt find any tech information on how to do fiverr. I will be doing all video clips (I am a clown/ventriloquist/preacher and all my stuff is visual) . What do I covert them to for the buyer?

Also would it be wrong to ask my husband to buy something from me so I can get used to the prosess before I have a buyer? Thanks for your

You don’t have to convert them, just upload as is. I use Photobooth on my mac and just upload them, or Quicktime. Good luck!

I always do as is unless another format is requested.

Thanks for your answer Skinnybytara & ceceliavo, so I can just make the video and upload it as a mp4 to my order page?

Yes you can upload the video right onto the gig. I save mine as a .WMV or .Mp4. Just depends on what the buyer ask’s for.

I think it converts to the Amazon s3 or whatever that is…and it doesn’t matter what you upload, it will still need to convert to their proprietary format.

Hi, I’m new too. I don’t see a link under my gig settings to upload video. I see where you can upload images, but I don’t see where you can upload the video.

I would suggest uploading it as MP4 since it requires less space and thus less time to upload the video

You don’t have to convert them, just upload as is. I use Photobooth on my mac and just upload them, or Quicktime. Good luck!

Thanks for your answer Skinnybytara & ceceliavo, so I can just make the video and upload it as a mp4 to my order page?

Yes you can upload the video right onto the gig. I save mine as a .WMV or .Mp4. Just depends on what the buyer ask’s for.

I think it converts to the Amazon s3 or whatever that is…and it doesn’t matter what you upload, it will still need to convert to their proprietary format.

Hi, I’m new too. I don’t see a link under my gig settings to upload video. I see where you can upload images, but I don’t see where you can upload the video.

I would suggest uploading it as MP4 since it requires less space and thus less time to upload the video