Fiverr Forum

Video Denied? Retry

Ok here goes… I just uploaded a self made video the day before, the video was made using windows moovie maker, then I converted it to AvI… Ready to go.

I put that video on my brochure gig, only to wake this morningg and its been denied, for a reason I do not know… Please can anyone help with reasons?? Or tell me where I went wrong?

I must confess, this is the 1st video I’m putting on my gigs, I need to up my sales now, so I’ll be needing many for my best selling gigs.

Cheers

Your reply is most welcome.

mhhhh instructions… i winder where that might be… i’ll chek my email now and see what they have to say…

abt the 'exclusively on fiverr", must it be by voice?? or can i type it in letters…

Let me check my mail now…

Thanks granny

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Gran, my video is a slide show of my works, without voice. I’m not able to use a voice over now because of my present environment…

Will it be approved if i used ‘text’ to write or ‘mention that my service is offered exclusively on fiverr.com.’??? :frowning:

Hi,that happened to me too when I’ve upload the video the first time,after I’ve added

’exclusively on fiverr" the video was uploaded and accepted.

:-h

Alright thank you very much… Let me add that now… B-)