Video Denied . Why is that

Hello,

Im still thinking where to put this (in which category) and I see that this is the closest one
to what I want, but let’s get into the question, so my video was declined, and im not sure why
I had my name in the video (so it shows that I did it) I had not copyrighted music and
all I did in the video was showing that im checking every word by word (it was for my “check spelling” gig)
so I had

Not copyrighted song in the background
My name in the video so it shows that I did it
and it was about my gig

any ideas why was my video denied ?

(and btw im pretty new to fiverr)

Your gig image has the word ‘school’ on it, perhaps your video did too? Any mention of academic work, homework etc. isn’t allowed?

Your location doesn’t seem to match your time zone - perhaps you mentioned something related in your video?

Work , School and Personal Use (so everything else) is allowed

in the video i had an example of like a letter with alot of misspelled words
and i checked all of them 1 by 1

the words were not offensive in any way.

and wait my location doesn’t math my time zone ?? i need to change that… but firstly check it :slight_smile:

I’m sure they weren’t! :slightly_smiling_face:

You can’t mention school - it’s just not allowed.

why is school use not allowed ?

and in the video i didn’t mention school
i mentioned it in the Thumbnail of the gig

Because any form of help with academic work isn’t allowed. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know why your video was denied as I haven’t seen it - just making suggestions.

Ok thank you for that im just going to delete the School use
but i didn’t mention it in the video…

in the video the example was the letter to… mom or grandma of the person sending it
i can’t remember :slight_smile:

In addition to what @merciavideo has advised make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there including what is and isn’t allowed.

Did it have an audio track? Did it mention “Exclusively on Fiverr”? Was it’s duration within the allowed range?
Did it come with a message/email that mentioned of the any reasons for the gig video being denied?

It had an audio track which was not copyrighted
I didn’t mention "Exclusively on fiverr"
Duration was around… 30-60 seconds (allowed max is 75 seconds)
and no it didn’t come with a message/email that mentioned the reason

You should probably add “Exclusively on Fiverr” to it in case that could be one reason for refusal.

Also, check the tips in this link: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/adding-a-video-to-your-gig

Okay, Thank You Very Much !