Video Editing Software To Use

nikki201626

Is it ok to use one Video Editing Software to fulfill gigs as a professional video editor?

Is it ok to use one Video Editing Software to fulfill gigs as a professional video editor?

I’m sure that’s how it’s normally done. I can’t think of what else you would use.

Guest offlinehelpers

I might be missing the point of your question here - how would you edit video without using video editing software? :thinking:

Guest offlinehelpers

I saw some top sellers using three video editing software. That’s why I ask.

Just use the software you’re happiest and most confident in using! 🙂

Wow. Thanks. But I’m gonna have to choose free options such as davinci resolve, lightworks or hitfilm4 Express.

Just choose one and work with it on some of your videos to get used to it. It takes some practice using it and learning all the features. No need to have more than one since they all do the same thing. Some of them have different features than others but to start out with just get really good at using one.

Just choose one and work with it on some of your videos to get used to it. It takes some practice using it and learning all the features. No need to have more than one since they all do the same thing. Some of them have different features than others but to start out with just get really good at using one.

ok. Thanks for the advice

• 1 year later...

I use Joyoshare Media Cutter when I’m about to video editing. It has clear interface and simple to operate, with powerful video editing features such as cutting, trimming, splitting, merging, cropping, adding watermarks, subtitles, special effects, etc. Now i start to use Premiere Pro, which contains more editing tools and effects.

• 1 month later...

I use Joyoshare Media Cutter when I’m about to video editing. It has clear interface and simple to operate, with powerful video editing features such as cutting, trimming, splitting, merging, cropping, adding watermarks, subtitles, special effects, etc. Now i start to use Premiere Pro, which contains more editing tools and effects.

I have tried Adobe Premiere Pro and Catamsia, PawEditor to edit the video, especially after I record the screen or webcam. Simple or advanced features can also be edited with.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I thinks if you can find the video editing software suits you best, it is ok,but it may takes you a few time to try several one and make more practice to master it proficiently.
For me, i know my need for video editing software is just do some simple things like cut,crop, add text,audio,subsitatle,so the TunesKit Acemovi is great for me, then i pratice several times with it, i can use it proficiently.

• 1 month later...

Video editing is an enjoyable and exciting task. Through it, users can create and design their own videos that can be used for different purposes such as educational content, birthday, anniversary and a lot more. Meanwhile, you don’t want to get embarrassed when you present it to your audience. What’s more, if you are a newbie in the field of editing video, you will need programs that are very easy-to-use. You can discover list of the best video editing software for Windows and macOS in this article.

Archived