Video-fy you gig for just $5: Check this out...!

Fiverr is not bluffing with their quote in gig creation page “Did you know that sellers who present their

services in a video sell 220% more?” ;))

But whats the science behind it??? Ah… its simple “laziness”… :)) Admit the fact, please… We are lazy to read the gig description, aren’t we? :-w Not just in fiverr, we are lazy to read in general. Its an active thing, but watching a video is passive. Meaning…? :-?? You don’t have to do anything, simply sit and watch and all the information will simple flow into your head… 8->

So adding a video into your gig can basically help you to tell your lazy potential clients what you gig is all about without making them to read the whole boring texts… Sounds interesting??? :-bd It will look ever better in video…

Check this for an example: https://view.vzaar.com/3857464/player?autoplay=true

This is my gig video… I am telling no more about it, but if you want this in your fiverr gig hurry uppp… :!! just a reminder its $5 ONLYYYYY… :D/ Yeah $5 for 60 seconds of awesomeness… :smiley:

Yeah, I guess I proved my point here… :-w No one is doing the “READING” here… :))

Yeah, I guess I proved my point here… :-w No one is doing the “READING” here… :))