Fiverr Forum

Video gig, do you think it'll work?

I’m new to the site so I don’t know much about it.

All I know is, the people with fame rule this site.

I made a very different and unique gig on video trailers. (I’ve never any gig like this before)

So I’m asking you people, do you think it might work?

Here’s the link to that gig

http://fiverr.com/princemaxx/make-an-amazing-looking-hd-movie-trailer

I guess it won’t work. :frowning:

okay, worth a shot anyay :slight_smile:

Yes! I think your gig will do well. There are a lot of people that buy video gigs and yours is one of the coolest I’ve seen so far.

You just have to be patient! I really didn’t start getting a lot of orders until I was on the site for 3 months.

Yay, thank you so much. :slight_smile:

@princemaxx, Wow: This is totally awesome! I have never seen anything like it. Can you help me with my music video where you take my original song about Hurricane Sandy and some video footage and put it into a video trailer? If so, I will order your gig.

@hotwebideas Yes, I can do that. :slight_smile:

Reply to @princemaxx: That’s great. I will be ordering this gig over the weekend. I am at my wit’s end trying to do it myself.

Can you also sync audio to video with mouth moving to the lyrics?

Yes, I can do that but that’ll be a separate task as I don’t include optimizations in my trailer. :frowning:

Maybe I can include it as an addon when I reach level 1

Ok, I already have something where I am synched up with the video and audio. I may hire you to enhance it. I have a drummer playing too, so that part may already be done. I will probably order your gig this weekend.

Sure thing. :slight_smile:

Check out the new teaser trailer!

Excellent gig. All the best to you!

Kim

Reply to @kim_talented: Thanks Kim. : )

Wow, fiverr updated the video quite fast.

How do people’s work get published on the home page of fiverr?

Do the gig views affect the ‘featured’ feature?

Can we ‘collect’ gigs for other people’s gigs like 1:1 deal?

I guess it won’t work. :frowning:

okay, worth a shot anyay :slight_smile:

Yes! I think your gig will do well. There are a lot of people that buy video gigs and yours is one of the coolest I’ve seen so far.

You just have to be patient! I really didn’t start getting a lot of orders until I was on the site for 3 months.

Yay, thank you so much. :slight_smile:

@princemaxx, Wow: This is totally awesome! I have never seen anything like it. Can you help me with my music video where you take my original song about Hurricane Sandy and some video footage and put it into a video trailer? If so, I will order your gig.