Fiverr Forum

Video requirements [RESOLVED]

Seems I uploaded some video intros a while back that required me to mention “Exclusively on www.Fiverr.com”. Now that fiverr has put their name on the player, is this still required? I can’t seem to find it on their TOS. What’s the scoop?

Sheriff’s Note: Answers supplied in multiple posts below.

Want to pass our Moderators? Follow these guidelines:

Video duration must be over 10 seconds and up to 30 seconds.

Use only original videos made by you

Upload a video of yourself presenting your own gig. You may include samples of your work, editing effects etc. as long as the presentation remains personal and made by you

Mention that your gig is offered exclusively on fiverr.com

Do not use the same video for more than one gig

Your video must be in reasonable quality, your voice has to be clear and easy to understand

Promotion of third party services, websites or brands (in writing or narration) or providing direct means of communication will not be allowed

Offering a service for any price other than $5 is not allowed

Make sure your video and gig adheres with our Terms of Service

Videos related to self improvement, getting rich methods, black hat marketing and similar are not permitted at this time

:slight_smile:

Looks the same now that you’ve found it.

Thanks

Will do. I have never done a video with me in it or my voice. I guess i’m going to have to get brave.

Thanks

I made a 1 min. 25 sec good quality video in 640x480 wmv format, only 9.6 MB, and they refused it. What’s the problem now??? Said exclusively on fiverr, had the fiver logo on the screen, nothing was violating against fiverr rules, what the f*ck do they want beside robbing 20% of my income which is nonsense BTW.

You need to write somewhere in video Exclusively on Fiverr, and thats it. That needs to be there, and it needs to be sound in it too. No matter what you make.

Reply to @david_will_help: as mentioned above, the video can’t be more than 30 seconds long. That’s probably your main hiccup

Hi,

Does it have to be my face on it? Can I use screen captures and my voice? I am a little uncmfortable with using my face. Or Can use a capture of my face on the video with images of my sites?

Reply to @squirrel33: You can make a video of whatever you want but it needs to have:

1. “Exclusively on Fiverr” somewhere written
  2. You need to have audio of something, you dont need to have your voice. I have few videos on gigs, and I am not talking anything or I am not showing up anywhere. But with you talking videos are more professional like that.
  3. Videos needs to be shorter then 60sec. I know someone said 30sec, but my video is longer then 30sec so it is 60sec now.

Reply to @arty182925: Thanks.

Thank you very much I will definitely work on it.

My biggest gripe about videos is there is no choice when it comes to the thumbnail. On some of my gigs you will notice I put a black banner with white text at the top across the full length of the video because fiverr has used a random screenshot for my thumbnail

Reply to @david_will_help: under 1minute you will be ok, 30sec is way too short I have many that are 57 sec etc

Reply to @squirrel33: Have a look at my transcription gig, I made a video with just a voice-over on a picture and it’s not even a picture of me. I didn’t want to record myself either.

Reply to @creativeman: I disagree, my video is twenty-nine seconds and says all I need to say. Different things for different gigs.

I need some help fiverr people

So I get a e-mail that states “I need to include them in my video” and

"Currently your video is too long. Remember, your video is a sales tool that you can use to present yourself and your service directly to your buyer. Your video should be to the point and not more than 1 minute long."

((((Heres a review of my video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDWIqiyfTDQ))) ---->> this is the old video

Foremost, My video is not even 30 seconds and I did include them in my video.And its to the point. I wanted to show my viewers how I can make their artwork . Where am I’m going wrong? I worked hard on this video; and I am not good at Marketing and it is not my major but jeeze give me a break. ; but I DO KNOW how to read and follow instructions. I read a post mention we need to speak in the video. WHY??? Please help me on this. THank you

Reply to @djdoip: You didnt mention nothing about fiverr on your video. You are just saying something about gig. I think that is the problem.

Try to add somewhere on video “Exclusively on Fiverr” or something that will show on video that it is only for fiverr

Ok just made an animated video with “Exclusive on” then an image of the fiverr green circle icon under it.

The video was denied because “You must state in the video that your service is offered exclusively on Fiverr”.

Ok will try to change the word to “exclusively”, but would the fiverr icon with the name clearly showing be ok or would I have to type in the words?

It is easy enough to do, just a little too strict in my opnion.

thanks.

It was really helpful i was stuck .
Thanks

I added a video just now, and just now refused it. i write exclusively on fiverr.com