Video Spokesperson Business

kourtneyhunt48

Hello Fiverr community and glad to meet you. My name is Kourtney Hunt from the Video Spokesperson niche on Fiverr. It’s been extremely exciting my time I have been with fiverr. Ive been able to work with some awesome companies all around the 🌍 world by creating videos for their brand. My business has definitely grown throughout the years, and I am definitely grateful. This season and beyond I would like to optomize the business and grow it. Maybe you have some tips to grow this type of business? Into a digital business or whatever…what do you :thinking: think?

I glanced at your profile, you appear to be already doing fine. If you think it’s time for you to move on from Fiverr, or just branch out, the Fiverr forums are not really the best place to seek advice. If might have been, five years ago, but now it’s overcrowded with deceived newcomers. That’s not to say you can’t find some help here, just that it might be hard to identify as valid.

I agree. It seems you are already doing pretty darn well on Fiverr and established a presence on the site. If you haven’t already, you might want to branch out to other platforms, Youtube, social media, wherever to start building a presence elsewhere.

I’ve only recently dipped my toes into the spokesperson category and wouldn’t be able to give you any tips; you’ve got a lot more experience in that field than I have.

-Also, have to say. You are probably the first other video spokesperson I’ve noticed on the Fiverr forum since I started my forum account, and with how few video spokesperson there are on the site, trying to find meaningful forum tips for this specific category are going to hard to find.

I agree. It seems you are already doing pretty darn well on Fiverr and established a presence on the site. If you haven’t already, you might want to branch out to other platforms, Youtube, social media, wherever to start building a presence elsewhere.

I’ve only recently dipped my toes into the spokesperson category and wouldn’t be able to give you any tips; you’ve got a lot more experience in that field than I have.

-Also, have to say. You are probably the first other video spokesperson I’ve noticed on the Fiverr forum since I started my forum account, and with how few video spokesperson there are on the site, trying to find meaningful forum tips for this specific category are going to hard to find.

Thanks for replying my friend. I really enjoy the uniqueness of fiverr and this platform has placed me in front of all type of amazing business’s. This will and can happen for anybody who pursues excellence. I started out doing $5 video for many startup companies but then it progressed to doing much, much bigger deals. And the exposure with the companies in itself is priceless.

Archived