Fiverr Forum

Video thumbnail wont set to what I choose?

Used to sell here a couple years ago, now I can’t get a single order. That’s a personal problem. But one thing that doesn’t help is being unable to set my video thumbnail correctly. I know it takes hours to update but once it does its not what I picked. It’s like it either pics something a few seconds before or after I keep trying to change it so it’s somewhere in the middle of the segment I want but I keep not getting it. Is this a bug?

I’ve wasted hours on this in the past!

Here’s what I do - not saying it’s the only way, but it seems to work for me:
In Chrome -
Go to your gigs, and click the drop down for the gig you’re looking at and choose ‘edit video’ - go through picking your thumbnail, saving etc.
Check it a while later in Firefox and it will have changed! Only change it once - I know it’s tempting to keep going back to see if you can do it again, but it does work. :slightly_smiling_face:

Good luck! :sunny:

Thanks I’ll try. But not super obtimistic, I googled a similar answer and just tried viewing it in edge since I changed it on fire fox last night and still a no go.

Honestly - it works for me - it takes several days (sometimes never!) for me to see the changes in Chrome, but once I’ve changed it in Chrome, the changes show up in Firefox.

After changing your thumbnail.clear browser cache and data.it’s work for me :slightly_smiling_face:

I see your thumbnail’s changed - that’s great! :slightly_smiling_face:

I deleted my video and made a new one with a bigger thumbnail in the front lol. I do want it to have the your personal video editor image, but I also want it to be the gig video. Right now I think it’s showing one of the images I uploaded.