Videos longer than 30 seconds?

I have seen some sellers in the past with videos longer than 30 seconds. Is this a TOP RATED SELLER feature or something else?

Do you mean for the intro to the gig?

Yes. That’s what I mean. Sorry that I wasn’t too specific on which video. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure. It may also be things are grandfathered?

Reply to @madmoo:Same here, ive seen people that dont even have a level with videos over 30 seconds

Interesting… :confused:

Yep, in fact, this video is very very long. AS it has an actual training video after the promotional video and it’s clear I did it when I was level 2 as I only had 8 gig extras at the time with which to teach.

Yes. That’s what I mean. Sorry that I wasn’t too specific on which video. :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @madmoo:Same here, ive seen people that dont even have a level with videos over 30 seconds

Yep, in fact, this video is very very long. AS it has an actual training video after the promotional video and it’s clear I did it when I was level 2 as I only had 8 gig extras at the time with which to teach.