Fiverr Forum

View As Guest Button Next to My Gig to check Performance and Comments

There has to be a button which enables us to view our Gig as Guest or others so this way we can see comments left by others on our Gigs . Currently to do this one has to signout of his own account to view performance of the gig .

i hope you understood what i am trying to say.

Kind Regards

DzeeShah

^ I understand! This would also be great. An easy way to do this in the meantime though, is install another browser and just open it to check :slight_smile: ex: Opera, Firefox, etc.

I don’t seem to understand… There are comments in the gig page other than the buyer feedback? Where is it located?

^ I understand! This would also be great. An easy way to do this in the meantime though, is install another browser and just open it to check :slight_smile: ex: Opera, Firefox, etc.

I don’t seem to understand… There are comments in the gig page other than the buyer feedback? Where is it located?