View more buyer requests

Hello everyone, I’m having a little issue with accessing buyer request. Every time I check the buyer requests page, I see a very little number of active requests, sometimes even 0 active requests. This wasn’t so on my old account (my former account was hijacked by hackers earlier this year and I haven’t been able to access it since then, so I’m starting again). Can anyone proffer a solution to this issue so as to enable me to make bids to buyers again? Otherwise it would be extremely tough for me to move from New Arrival status back to where I was before.

I have the same problem. :frowning:

Man I always forget about the buyer’s requests section. Going to check it out right now.

I’d like to give positive reviews but honestly - I’ve searching this site for 30 minutes and I can’t find a place to do this anywhere.

Both this and your other question were moved to an appropriate location here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/moved-reply-to-view-more-buyer-requests/

yes it happens sometime…must be some kind of fiverr bugs?
I logged out, closed the browser - reopen - log back in. and boom 129 buyer request.