View Negative Reviews

I don’t know about you people, but I love to read negative reviews before I purchase a gig, even if the person has predominately positive reviews. This allows me to see where a seller has had problems in the past. The problem is, you have to cycle through all of the reviews to find the ‘negatives’. I think there should be a link somewhere which allows you to see only negative reviews.

Guest drawforever

Sometimes those “problems” is cause of troll buyers but sometimes it can be the sellers fault. But at least at the feedback section, you can “observe” for yourself to see whether that buyer is actually one of those nice buyers or the troll ones or the ones who are never satisfied.

Guest soldierdollar

Negative review might not always be the fault of the seller…A seller with 1 or 2 negative reviews does not suggest he is incompetent…I believe there’s always first in anything…you might be the first to leave a negative review for the seller whom you think has the best rating

Guest mrspanda

My negative review, before CS took it down, actually helped my sales. Some guy wanted to whine that I was a scammer and my gig has been copy and pasted. I responded by saying that anyone that thinks I may be a scammer can PM me privately and see a copy of the work I sent that buyer. I got three people wanting to see it within an hour and all three of them purchased the gig. 🙂

Archived