Fiverr Forum

Viewing all 'Request' Gigs

Is there a way (URL or feed of some description), to view all the ‘Request’ gigs?

The few that appear on the side of the page do change when refreshed, but if you only offer certain niches, its a bit boring having to read all the others.

There are other posts in the Forum that refer to how “effective” responding to these gigs are. Most have not really seen a rate of return on those particular gigs. Not sure how to see them all at once.

Reply to @lparziale:

I agree. I’m a user here for almost a week and I think that I contacted more than 30 people by using this and from all , just 2 or 3 responded

I’m actually working on a database of these requests :wink:

Soon you shall have fragglesrock. I’m not sure why they havn’t done this already themselves.

Agreed!

Nice idea! Hopefully @braunshizzle can come up with something. :slight_smile:

Reply to @lparziale:

I agree. I’m a user here for almost a week and I think that I contacted more than 30 people by using this and from all , just 2 or 3 responded

Soon you shall have fragglesrock. I’m not sure why they havn’t done this already themselves.

Agreed!

Reply to @lparziale:

Agreed!

Reply to @lparziale: