Views and Clicks down after coming back from "Out of Office"

topnotchvo

Most people have the same experience as you when they turn on OOO mode, and I’m no exception. But I prefer to turn it on instead of not being able to give buyers the attention that they need from me - and of course, everybody needs time for themselves now and then.

Here’s a thread about it: Are you going to turn on Out of Office Mode for the holidays?

Most people have the same experience as you when they turn on OOO mode, and I’m no exception. But I prefer to turn it on instead of not being able to give buyers the attention that they need from me - and of course, everybody needs time for themselves now and then.

Here’s a thread about it: Are you going to turn on Out of Office Mode for the holidays?

Thank you for the link!

There seems to be two camps when it comes to using OOO mode.

When you used it, did you see a period of decline when you came back? If so how long did that trend?

-TopNotchVo

Thank you for the link!

There seems to be two camps when it comes to using OOO mode.

When you used it, did you see a period of decline when you came back? If so how long did that trend?

-TopNotchVo

Yes, I usually only get orders from regular buyers when I come back. Every time I turn on OOO mode it takes around a couple of weeks to things get back on track.

Yes, I usually only get orders from regular buyers when I come back. Every time I turn on OOO mode it takes around a couple of weeks to things get back on track.

Thank you for your input!

-TopNotchVo

Archived