Views of my gig dropped significantly

onurarsoy

Hi, i was wondering if anyone also noticed a significant drop in their gig views after the paid promotions were introduced . I personally have a good 50% drop in my views . I am not sure if thats how the things were supposed to work or if its fair. I am elligible for the gig promotions by the way, just havent felt the need so far but now i feel like im forced to pay for my gigs to be seen instead of doing my job properly and getting good reviews. Thanks for reading

I have a 75% drop in clicks, maybe even more than that, and that’s compared to my worst days. So yes, I barely have any views, my gigs are in the back of the pile and you can’t even find them in search. Not sure if we are forced to pay for a promotion or not, but I don’t have the feature anyway, plus I wouldn’t use it.

I have a 75% drop in clicks, maybe even more than that, and that’s compared to my worst days. So yes, I barely have any views, my gigs are in the back of the pile and you can’t even find them in search. Not sure if we are forced to pay for a promotion or not, but I don’t have the feature anyway, plus I wouldn’t use it.

i do have the feature but when i try to promote it, it says " your gig doesnt meet the requirements for promotion" which is well, weird

Archived