Views vs. Clicks

ninjanic

Question

What is the difference?

I already know that an impression is when a gig shows up in someone’s searches. Obviously, a click is when someone clicks on your gig (right?) So then that means a view is…wait. What’s left? (Viewing your gig video, maybe? But not all gigs have videos.)

Thanks in advance, sorry for the newbie question!
~Nic

8 answers to this question

This and more can be found in the Support Team knowledgebase. For example, go to the Support Team Page and type CLICKS PAGE VIEWS into the search box. The first hits you get will be links to articles on Gig Stats like Impressions, Clicks. Views, etc. Read those and you’ll know all about Stats, not just two. 🙂

I wanted to reply to this post so there is easy access to the answer for those who are looking for it, as I was myself just recently. I am new to Fiverr and trying to learn all the ins and outs of the site. I was going to ask this question myself, but then I found this post. I searched through the Fiverr Support page for the answer as suggested and found the answer! I hope it saves someone a little bit of time in the future! Here is what it says directly from the Fiverr site:

Blockquote

General Analytics
By default, these statistics represent the past 30 days. You can also view these statistics in a graph view further down the page.

• IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • CLICKS: These are clicks from impressions, or the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
  • VIEWS: These are total page views, or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.
  • ORDERS: This is the total number of orders from this Gig.
  • CANCELLATIONS: This is the cancellation rate, or the number of all types of cancelled orders divided by the number of orders from this Gig.

Blockquote

I wanted to reply to this post so there is easy access to the answer for those who are looking for it, as I was myself just recently. I am new to Fiverr and trying to learn all the ins and outs of the site. I was going to ask this question myself, but then I found this post. I searched through the Fiverr Support page for the answer as suggested and found the answer! I hope it saves someone a little bit of time in the future! Here is what it says directly from the Fiverr site:

Blockquote

General Analytics

By default, these statistics represent the past 30 days. You can also view these statistics in a graph view further down the page.

• IMPRESSIONS: These are impressions from Fiverr, or the number of times your Gig appeared in the thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • CLICKS: These are clicks from impressions, or the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
  • VIEWS: These are total page views, or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.
  • CANCELLATIONS: This is the cancellation rate, or the number of all types of cancelled orders divided by the number of orders from this Gig.

Blockquote

This is 2 years+ old post. :roll_eyes: I think, no one will look into it anymore. Create your own topic if necessary.

This is 2 years+ old post. :roll_eyes: I think, no one will look into it anymore. Create your own topic if necessary.

Thanks for your advice. I didn’t want to create a new post for a preexisting topic. I am new to Fiverr and trying not to make mistakes! 😟

Thanks for your advice. I didn’t want to create a new post for a preexisting topic. I am new to Fiverr and trying not to make mistakes! 😟

You can create your own topic even as per your wish. There is no issue in that.

As you are new, I advise you to read Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. It will definitely help you in many cases.

And for this forum, here are the Rules and Do’s & Dont’s:

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

Blockquote

General Analytics

Blockquote

This was useful for me, even if it’s an old topic! These questions get asked a lot, and the answers aren’t always easy to find.

Archived