Viruses in buyer requests?

Hello!
I just went to check some buyer requests today, which I have not done in months. I saw someone who said “Can somebody draw like this?” along with an attachment. So I clicked the attachment (I do not draw, but I was curious to see what it was). I was stunned to see that the file downloaded was NOT a PNG/BMP/JPG file, it was beyond any doubts a virus, most likely a trojan. I deleted it immideately and did some research. I found out that this was the kind of file that would delete EVERYTHING on your computer as soon as you opened the program. So this is a warning, and I want you to listen carefully for your own safety: DO NOT OPEN/DOWNLOAD FILES THAT ARE NOT IN THE USUAL FILE FORMATS ON FIVERR. So only open trusted file formats like .png, .doxc, .bmp, .gif, .jpg, etc. There could be people here who are otherwise looking into stealing your bank deatails or similar. It’s pretty easy to trick someone into that here. I hope fiverr will ban certain file formats later/create some sort of whitelist. This could be really dangerous! So Fiverr on safely, sellers!

Have a good day! :wink:

I have had both .XML and .Docx documents with serious viruses. The solution is antivirus software, not specific file formats.