VistaPrint, GotPrint and MO related question!

fuadbinshams

Hello, I am new on Fiverr as a seller and I started a gig on Business Card. What I want to know is that what is “Vista Print”, “GotPrint” and “Mo”. So many people are offering on their gig that their card design fits those criterion. So if I want to offer the same thing, how can I offer that?

Guest offlinehelpers

OK but if you could say something in a few sentences, it would help! 🙂

They’re different websites which print business card etc. designs. No doubt the size specifications are different for each.

What @misscrystal is quite rightly suggesting is that you visit each website to find out what those specifications are.

They’re different websites which print business card etc. designs. No doubt the size specifications are different for each.

What @misscrystal is quite rightly suggesting is that you visit each website to find out what those specifications are.

What I wanted to know is that whether I have to use those websites and upload images for my clients or they themselves will do it. Do I only have to know about size and specification or I have to know something more than that. I am a bit confused actually!

Guest offlinehelpers

What I wanted to know is that whether I have to use those websites and upload images for my clients or they themselves will do it. Do I only have to know about size and specification or I have to know something more than that. I am a bit confused actually!

Have a look to see what other designers are offering - more than likely it’s designing to the specs given by each website ready for the buyer to upload themselves.

Do I only have to know about size and specification

Yes. It is just for size specifications. Colors are same 🙂 You should design them CMYK. nothing more.

Yes that I know. For printing it’s CMYK with 300 DPI and for webs it’s RGB with 72 resolution. 🙂

For printing it’s CMYK with 300 DPI and for webs it’s RGB with 72 resolution

You can use more if you want, but the recomendet for faster work its that, (also you can Down on RGB web design to 70* DPI, and up prints to 400 (Gigant sizes if you dont use Vector format) )… i hope you find more help

Archived