Vistaprint/Print on Demand

wooden_fish

Based on a couple things I’ve seen, it looks like Fiverr may have been (or still is?) partnering with Vistaprint? Even if they aren’t partnering, is there a way to set it up so buyers purchase a business card ‘design and print’ where I do a custom design and it shows up for them a couple weeks later? If so, how do I integrate shipping and such?

I bought business cards on Fiverr years ago and it gave me an option to print them with some company, I don’t know if it was VistaPrint. The seller did the design for a set amount and I think I had the option to buy printed cards but they would be dropshipped to me. I don’t know if the seller even got a commission on the printing part, but they definitely didn’t ship.

I have no idea if they still do that, probably so. There are options to sell physical items on Fiverr and charge shipping too, but that’s usually for specific stuff like a postcard from a location or some other special item. Maybe a business card designer can tell you since my side was only the buyer point of view. 🙂

Edit: This is the only info on regular shipping that I see in the help database:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/gigs-that-require-shipping

I bought business cards on Fiverr years ago and it gave me an option to print them with some company, I don’t know if it was VistaPrint. The seller did the design for a set amount and I think I had the option to buy printed cards but they would be dropshipped to me. I don’t know if the seller even got a commission on the printing part, but they definitely didn’t ship.

I have no idea if they still do that, probably so. There are options to sell physical items on Fiverr and charge shipping too, but that’s usually for specific stuff like a postcard from a location or some other special item. Maybe a business card designer can tell you since my side was only the buyer point of view. 🙂

Edit: This is the only info on regular shipping that I see in the help database:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/gigs-that-require-shipping

Okay, so I haven’t seen anything else pointing towards anything official still existing. Is there any reason not to do that? I don’t see it violating terms of service, so as long as I can get shipping and everything set up right? I’ll contact CS to clarify this, but making sure no one has blatant objections.

Okay, so I haven’t seen anything else pointing towards anything official still existing. Is there any reason not to do that? I don’t see it violating terms of service, so as long as I can get shipping and everything set up right? I’ll contact CS to clarify this, but making sure no one has blatant objections.

I don’t know of any reason not to try it, but I would find it odd if there wasn’t a printing option already there. Since no one else has responded, I would just ask CS before you even add a gig for it.

I don’t know of any reason not to try it, but I would find it odd if there wasn’t a printing option already there. Since no one else has responded, I would just ask CS before you even add a gig for it.

CS gave the all clear. There certainly doesn’t seem to be anything official besides the shippable gigs.

CS gave the all clear. There certainly doesn’t seem to be anything official besides the shippable gigs.

Interesting. Maybe so few people use anything but e-cards they stopped offering it. Good luck with it!

Note: You posted a thread on the same topic but with different questions. Generally speaking, that is considered too close to duplication, so the thread was pulled. I think it is an approach from another angle, so I’ll close this thread and move your new one to Conversations for discussion.

Archived