Voice-Acting; Fiverr, give me advice, please

Hi Fiverr-land.
I’m new to site.
At this stage I’m just researching, and I don’t want to rush out my request/gig. I just want to hear everyone’s advice.
I’m looking for a specific voice-actor for animation, who sounds similar (or approximately) to Steve Burton

It is not a lengthy work, a mere 450 words. Who would you suggest for me to aim for?
And another thing that I’m worried and need clarification, is, how we will communicate? Thing is, it is a short fantasy animation, which requires some degree of acting, depending on a situation. It is not enough to simply read the lines that I’ll provide. Each line or dialogue, is spoken in a various situations, some require monotonous exposition-reading, some require sarcastic approach. What is the best way for me to handle this?
Price is not a an issue, higher mentioned is more important to me. Actors line delivery must be very precise, depending on a situation. Sorry If I’m repeating myself.

Guest offlinehelpers

I don’t think any of us can really help with such a specific request - I wouldn’t have a clue which voice over actor sounded like the one you want.

I’m afraid you’re going to have to so the hard work yourself - literally go through each male voice over until you find one that sounds like what you want, or put a post in the buyers’ request section, detailing what you’re looking for.

Good luck in finding what you want! 🙂

I agree with offlinehelpers that we can’t help you and it will be up to you to go through the voiceovers here to find what you want.

It’s not going to be easy to duplicate a specific voice you have in mind though so my advice is to not have your heart set on that specific voice and be more flexible about the sort of voice you will choose.

1. You must find the voice yorself.
  2. You must hire an actor that offers live directing via Hangouts, s***e, whatever; to be able to specify how you want each line, and direct him towards the best possible output.
  3. If that’s not possible, write at the beginning of each line the humor and take on the line by the character. Try to be as precise as possible, with adjectives.

These are my 5 cents.

Good luck!

1. You must find the voice yorself.
  2. You must hire an actor that offers live directing via Hangouts, s***e, whatever; to be able to specify how you want each line, and direct him towards the best possible output.
  3. If that’s not possible, write at the beginning of each line the humor and take on the line by the character. Try to be as precise as possible, with adjectives.

These are my 5 cents.

Good luck!

You must hire an actor that offers live directing via Hangouts, s***e, whatever; to be able to specify how you want each line, and direct him towards the best possible output.

I didn’t know any did that. What a great idea.

You must hire an actor that offers live directing via Hangouts, s***e, whatever; to be able to specify how you want each line, and direct him towards the best possible output.

I didn’t know any did that. What a great idea.

What a great idea.

It’s common in professional scenarios. Almost all pro studios offer IP/Line connections (RDSI, SourceConnect, ■■■■■…)

Actually, many advertising studios are prepared to even host the clients themselves physically, so that they can monitor the recording. For example, this one I recorded at earlier this month: you can see the sofas in the BG 😃

18013397_1973452712873236_5243017426068570112_n.thumb.jpg.2f237c35d954f67b81446ba90042bbee.jpg

Archived