Voice over - gig action required (RESOLVED)

I got a message from Fiverr asking me to review my voice over gig set up. The message talked about pricing, scripts, etc. I didn’t quite get or understand what I’m being asked to do. Fiverr says I have until 8th of August to make the changes, as they are making changes/improvement to voice over services. Any other person experienced this? What am I to do or change, please?

Guest offlinehelpers

Here you go:
favicon.ico

d9fa150d7f61df6af3a15f0855acb2d7d3326ced_1_690x458.jpg

There are big changes happening to the pricing structure of Voice Over Gigs that will create a better, more seamless experience for both buyers and sellers on our platform. Here are few highlights: The new structure is looking at “a la carte”...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 163 ❤

Image-uploaded-from-iOS-2-1.jpg.2105c49e0b96d9f0373e28e80c91f5ae.jpg

I got a message from Fiverr asking me to review my voice over gig set up. The message talked about pricing, scripts, etc. I didn’t quite get or understand what I’m being asked to do. Fiverr says I have until 8th of August to make the changes, as they are making changes/improvement to voice over services. Any other person experienced this? What am I to do or change, please?

Any other person experienced this? What am I to do or change, please?

Everybody in the category is getting that message.

Be sure to watch the video after you take the link.

[MOM Bragging] My adult son (DonnyVoice) is the voice on that video. 🙂

It explains what is changing, and gives suggestions for handling those changes.

A win for most of us in the VO category.

Here you go:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

d9fa150d7f61df6af3a15f0855acb2d7d3326ced_1_690x458.jpg

New Voice Over Pricing Structure

There are big changes happening to the pricing structure of Voice Over Gigs that will create a better, more seamless experience for both buyers and sellers on our platform. Here are few highlights: The new structure is looking at “a la carte”...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 163 ❤

thanks. this was very helpful

Archived