Voice / Video Contact with Client

There should be an option in Fiverr to call client or buyer via Fiverr Web Portal or App. Sometimes it really become difficult to understand in text what client wants to say. The thing which may take a minute on call takes an hour via chat resulting in time loss and poor customer experience

Fiverr didn’t provide seller with this options.
If Seller has this Video/ Voice options, Fiverr can’t check whether or not seller / client ask their contact id / number.
So If you really need this, there are other different platform suitable for this…,

This has already been discussed many times. For example, you can see a lot of responses in this recent thread. I doubt opinions have changed a lot since then:

So, I would like to ask my fellow sellers, would they like it seeing a calling option (both video and normal calls) apart from fiverr chat to communicate with their customers. According to me, chats are less engaging (however, everyone has their own perspective of seeing things), if me and my client decide mutually, that we can have a quick call instead of chatting which will save time too (Personally, I don’t like writing long texts to clients explaining them how my process works)It is easie…

• 3 months later...

I absolutely agree. It is so much easier for me to communicate and express how I am so they get a sense of my personality. I can explain how to do things 20 times faster. I like talking to people. I can get a sense of how they are and whether they are the type of person who would scam someone or not. Voice options would cut down on scammers immensely. Buyers would have no excuse not to stay on the platform. I know several freelancer websites that use it, and they don’t have half the problems with scammers.

Archived